Our objective is to provide a learning platform for knowledge enhancement. Therefore learners
from all walks of life can come together to contribute in the knowledge bank.
The listed Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this
Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein. You must not use this
Website, if you have any objection to any of this Website's Standard Terms And Conditions.
1. You can create an account on our website only if you are more than 18 years of age. If
you are below the age of 18 years, then we would like to request you to ask your parent
or guardian to read these terms & conditions and agree to them, before you start using
2. By clicking on sign up complies that you are browsing our content and using our
services. Hence you agree to the terms and conditions stated herein.
3. No fee will be charged / paid against the contribution of articles/research paper,
4. You are allowed to download content (without any fee) from the website by
5. All rights and authorization are reserved with the Website facilitator/s to publish /
remove any content with or without informing the contributor.
6. Do not use any offensive, unlawful, threatening language, content and comments.
7. You are expressly and emphatically restricted from using this Website in any way that is,
or may be, damaging to this Website.
8. Services may be changed or discontinued at the discretion of the Website facilitator/s.
9. Learner's information is not shared with any third party and extreme confidentiality is
maintained at all times.
10. The learner of our services is responsible for maintaining & ensuring accuracy of the
information provided. You are free to edit or delete personal information after due
verification. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or
incomplete (or becomes in due course of time), or we have reasonable grounds to
suspect that the information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or
incomplete, we may, at our sole discretion, discontinue the services to you.
11. In certain situations, highly reputed third party companies or Websites or applications
we are affiliated with, may offer schemes or sell products or provide services to our
users. In such a situation, we may work jointly with these businesses to offer schemes or
sell products or provide services. As an esteemed learner of our academy, we would be
providing such offers and incentives which may not be available to the public at large.
We will be sharing only the relevant information with the third party businesses which
will be related to their product or services.
1. In case Government or any regulatory body seeks any personal information of a user on
our Website, we may choose to share the information in good faith in order to comply
with the law.
2. The cookies are used to enable the functionality of some areas of our Website. Please
note that the cookies we use to retrieve user details are required for ensuring smooth
operation of our Website. We do not intend to share this information with any third
party except in cases where Cyber Law Department of India under the Information
Technology Act, 2000 or such other Act for the time being in force in India.
1. The information provided by a user is protected by a password to ensure secrecy and
privacy. We also use several verification checks to prevent attack on our Website and
database from web browsers and malicious scripts.
2. You can also help us in maintaining your privacy by ensuring that you do not share your
account password with anyone. Also remember to sign off from your account in case
you have logged in from a public computer.
3. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify us by
sending an email at email@example.com or you will be liable to indemnify clrn-Shr.com due
to any loss suffered by it, due to such unauthorized use of your account and password.
4. Please note that clrn-shr.com has adopted the best practices, security policies &
technical measures to protect the personal data of its members from unauthorized
access, destruction or loss. However, for any data loss or theft due to unauthorized
access, clrn-shr.com shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever incurred by the
1. Any form of electronic communication, including text messaging, instant messaging, and
e-mail, typically repeated or with continuing effect, that is intended or ought reasonably
be expected to cause fear, intimidation, humiliation or other damage or harm to
another person's health, emotional well-being, self-esteem or reputation, and includes
assisting or encouraging such communication in any way, is strictly prohibited on
2. A cyber bully may be anonymous and may solicit involvement of other people online
who do not even know the target. We monitor :
- Indulging or promoting illegal/antisocial activity including account hacking scams,
- Use of abusive language or comments directed towards a particular community
or caste or individual.
- Posting sexually offensive content which in any way depicts or promotes nudity,
sexual acts or sexually uncensored material.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DELETE OR TERMINATE OUR SERVICES TO A USER ACCOUNT. IN
CASE WE DETERMINE THAT THE BEHAVIOUR HAS BEEN IN VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE ABOVE
RESTRICTIONS, WITH OR WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE, WITH OR WITHOUT ANY REASON. THE USER
CAN’T CONTEST THE WEBSITE'S DECISION IN THIS REGARD.
ARTICLE AND RESEARCH PAPER
1. Article and research paper should be submitted online in the .pdf format.
2. The purpose of article and research paper is to update learners' knowledge and
3. You are required to submit only your own written article and research paper with self
authorization for free access and used in academic research/ industrial solutions.
4. Sources for the facts and figures should be clearly mentioned in the references.
5. Article contains no libelous or unlawful statements and that it in no way infringes the
rights of others and the author.
6. No fees will be charged for the contribution of Article and research paper.
7. No monetary claim shall be asked by the author for contributing article and research
1. Any learner specific customized assignment solution, dissertation assistance, training
will be provided on one to one basis for a fee/ price as per the location exchange rate.
2. The taxes against the specific learner solution fee/price will be included in the billing
information payable by you.
3. If you hire customized services, you agree to pay the fee (as specified on the website)
for the services, and hereby authorize us to charge your credit card/debit card for such
4. Service fee can also be transferred through online payment gateways/banking channels.
CHANGES IN POLICY
received from the users or any other reason necessitating the same.
you by email or through a notification on our Website. The users are bound with the
3. We at clrn-shr.com take and will continue to take all appropriate measures to keep your
information private however, we cannot guarantee fool proof security. Unauthorized
and illegal access, hardware or software failure and several other factors may
compromise the security of user information which may be beyond our control.